To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- and understand the usage of our site for analytical purposes and to
- to help improve the user experience their purpose and the reason why they are being used
- your details when using our online wishlist system for remembering your cart details
We don't share this information with anyone else and the cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
At First Furnishings Ltd one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
What Information we collect from you
First Furnishings LTD collects and processes the following information and personal data
• Information relating to your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
• Information relating to correspondence between you and us on this website. Information relating to enquiries you make on this website.
• Information you give us for the purposes of your order through our website
• Any other information that you choose to send us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal data to
• Improve the website
• Enable your use of the services available on the website
• Send you further information and marketing communications relating to our business
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure, password and firewall protected software.
Please note that transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure you are content with any changes.
All individuals who are the subject of personal information held by us are entitled to ask what information we hold about them and why.
If you contact us requesting this information, this is called a subject access request. Our data controller will aim to provide the relevant data within 14 working days.
The data controller will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.